Cute blog and cute family! Tyler and I danced to Michael Buble's "Everything" and he loved it! Thanks for including that song on your blog. =0) Debbie (Greg's sister)
Your pictures are so cute! I'm so glad that you are in our ward now. I'm sad we missed you last week. I'm sure we'll be doing something next week too so I'll call you!
7 comments:
Love that one of Asher. The colors in those pictures are awesome! We need to come play in the boat pool! :)
Very cute summer pictures. Your camera does a nice job. I also loved all the pictures from the post below. Glad you are getting moved in.
It was so good to see you at the reunion. That is nice to have the slower pace of a smaller town.
Great PHOTOS! Love the
COLORS! The third photo (second one of Ethan) says it all!!! Life is soooo good! Makes me smile.
Cute blog and cute family! Tyler and I danced to Michael Buble's "Everything" and he loved it! Thanks for including that song on your blog. =0)
Debbie (Greg's sister)
Your pictures are so cute! I'm so glad that you are in our ward now. I'm sad we missed you last week. I'm sure we'll be doing something next week too so I'll call you!
Oh cute!!! I love the picture of Ethan's big smile after going down the slide! He's so cute!
Post a Comment