Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Demolition Derby

Yet another of the many things we love about living here: Casey and Sue (Jason's sister). Now I just need to figure out how to convice Sue to quit her job and spend all her days playing with me and the kiddos.



We all went to a demolition derby together and had a grand time. Ethan especially loved his dinner.

What is it about witnessing destruction that captivates us as humans? I don't know. But, will you please move out of the way and pass me a cheeseburger? Thank you :)

One of the down sides of 7 coats of finish on your floor is - you always have footprints. Always. Even if it is freshly mopped and everyone in the household was tackled to the floor and forced to put on clean socks. A major plus, though, is that it makes the perfect venue for Floor Sliding - our new family favorite sport. So come visit, and be sure to bring your slickiest socks.


3 comments:

Hilary said...

Your pictures are fantastic! I am glad you enjoyed the demo derby. Our family went to one last week. We loved it and fit right in with the Redneck crowd.

At Home! said...

Awesome! I love the photo finish of Jason's slide...you guys are just plain fun!

Bruce said...

We need to come do the Stanger Slip-N-Slide! :)