Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This One's for the Girls



Today McKenzie asked, "Can I have this last piece of bread, 'cuz you KNOW you can't make a sandwich with one piece of bread" Well, she did have a point.
Then she wanted to take a photo shoot of me so she could "practice". For those of you who have been unfortunate enough (or blessed enough) to only see the serious side of me, this will be revealing.






































Now that that's out, does anyone want to come help McKenzie and I choreograph a dance to "This one's for the girl"? We want to perform it for F.H.E. sometime.
That should also be enlightening. Most of you probably don't think I have any dance skills. Oh, contrare mufrare! In fact, since I have never been trained in the art of dance (I'm choosing to ignore that one brief clogging stint in which I was the oldest and least skilled in the class), my moves are all my own. Genuine 100% Amy, uninspired by anyone else, moves. How many of you can say the same about your own skills?




Thank you, McKenzie, for kicking off a fabulous McKenzie Time by bringing out the funny in me.






As long as we're revealing all....I've worn this same outfit for 3 days in a row now. It was lying on the floor by my bed and "Wam Blam" went on so fast. Does anyone else do this? *awkward silence*. When Jason got home from work I said, "Don't judge me that I've been wearing this for 3 days". He said, "It's Hot!" Thank you, my Love!

10 comments:

Bruce said...

I love you guys! SO Brave! :) HA! You do have original dance moves I must say, and they've treated Hailey very nicely. Thank you! :)

Kristin Wilkerson said...

Love the pictures! And I wear the same thing all the time...seems wierd but they are my most comfortable clothes and so I do it anyways. So I am with ya sista!

The Coatney's said...

oh, i love this side of Amy. you are so adorably funny, i wish we lived closer to each other AND I was just thinking how adorable your outfit was and then you wrote that disclaimer. If I looked that cute I would wear it three days in a row too, maybe four.

Bethany said...

Who needs a smile? I do, I do!! Me! Me! Your blog is so stinking funny, I love how you write. you defnitely give me at least a grin every time I visit. SOOO glad you dont charge admission....Thanks!

The Petrini Post said...

LOVE the pictures and your technique....move it girl! Yes, I will sheepishly raise my hand and say that I have worn the same outfit at least 2 days in a row and saw some of the same people ont he second day....I can only imagine what they thought of me- ("Maybe her washer and dryer is broken and she only has one outfit left)"....yeah, your not alone girlfirend. If it looks good...it deseverse a seond day...or third! :)

m@R(! said...

okay so me and kinley are totally in for the dance party!!! I LOVE making up awesome dances and performing them for a nonjudgemental crowd!

simplycreating said...

YOu are hilarious. The dancing reminds me of a certain tiffany song, Stop running just as fast as you can. Ahhh the memories. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful life. I love you.

Rachel said...

See, you're so cute that any contortion of your face looks darling so that is why you can be so daring to post those to the world!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

You are hilarious!! Your post kept getting funnier and funnier! Love ya!

Rachel said...

Loving picture number 3! I don't judge you for wearing the same clothes. I'm actually a little bit envious that they can stay clean that long!