Last night after the kids were snug in their beds, Jason invited me on a "Walky Talky" around our home. I grabbed a bag of cookies (because, seriously, is a party complete without them? And, yes, the moment my children are out of sight, my body triggers a chemical to my brain that screams something like this: "the kids are in bed. Hurry! Grab all the goodness in sight. Now's your chance and the chance is NOW!"). Jason, with one foot out the door, looked at my stash with complete disgust. Then he promptly found a bag of candy with his own kind of flair. We were ready for an evening out. Just the two of us with two bags of loot, the cool breezy air, and a conversation uninterrupted by children. Aaaah - the simple luxuries of life.
I was quite impressed with myself that I got all four of us in the picture within the two tries that Jason was able to endure.
.JPG)
The first try actually looked something like this:

Gross, Jas!
(P.S. I think you're hot!)
3 comments:
You're fun! :)
You two crack me up. I love this post! What personality you two have...
You two are fun!!!
Post a Comment