Friday, October 24, 2008

Spontaneity

...And so it happened on one ordinary fateful day: spontanious spontaneity occurred...

lotion stacking


bed spelunking


drum dancing

horse riding (employing the draw-string from my hoodie)


Secret's out. I'm most often a sweat-pants-wearing kind of mom. Gasp! What is Mary Kay going to say? Or the What Not to Wear crew? How could I "let myself go" like this?


risk taking


pillow climbing


portrait capturing
...And it bonded 4 souls for life.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

What a fun mom you are! I want to be your kid! Can't wait to live close enough to get in on some fun play dates together.

m@R(! said...

you guys have WAY too much fun over there!!!!

e.brooke said...

I love your photos!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

I love the last picture!! So cute of you and kenz! (The others just make me sad b/c everyone is getting way to big way to fast! ; )