Jason and I were watching the Vice Presidential Debate when he turned his back to the t.v. and started playing with the colorful blocks strewn across the floor. It was surprising because he is definitely more interested in politics than I am. I was mysteriously abandoned to figure out if Palin could hold her own - on my own. "Strange", I mused as I looked at him from the corner of my eye...."
and attractive - a man playing with his children's blocks....but strange". After quite a few minutes, Jason revealed his block tower and announced, "I built this in tribute to our love"
Me: "Nice!"
He: "Don't you recognize it?"
Me: "Uh......no, what is it?"
He: "It's you"
Thanks, my love! I hold you in just as high regard. I like the way you depicted my ears. And I adore that you threw politics to the side to think of much more important matters.
It's the simple things, I tell ya :)
4 comments:
:) Very Impressive blockmanship.
I am amazed by the 7:01 a.m. posting! You go girl!
That's awesome! I really do like how random Jason is! Sometimes I don't know if I should let my laughter out or if I should suck it up until someone else laughs first! :) He's great!
That is so funny! It's sort of like looking at an ultrasound and deciphering the parts but great abstract art! ;)
To get the pictures big on your blog you need to use an outside photo storing source, i.e. photobucket or flickr. You then post using the html option and copy and paste the links from your photo sharing site into your post. I hope that makes sense!
Wow!
You make a very pretty block person!
And in just two stacks!!!
What is your secret?
Post a Comment