I love when they say, "Daddy, chuck the kiddo!"
What do your kids like to do with their daddy?
Oh, and if you, like my mom, sometimes wonder where my boys' pants have been for most of my posts, mystery revealed. There they are, next to the wipes of course!



5 comments:
6:51 a.m. Look at you EARLY blogger! ;)
It's especially nice to leave the pants by the wipes if you have a little chunk. Pants just don't slide on 'em, it's kind of an effort!
My girls like to be thrown up in the air. It would probably be a little safer if we had a bean bag under them "just in case" their daddy-o didn't catch them! :)
That is so funny!
Why do dad's love to throw their kids so much. It scares me to death! I guess we need to get a beanbag!
Dan and Ben use to play a game with Abbie called chuck me. They would chuck her back and forth in between eachother. I think her first full sentence was let's play chuck me. i'm glad we aren't the only ones.
Ha, love saks are the best! What a fun game!
This one made me laugh so HARD!!!
It is good that I went potty before I read this!
Nice photos!!!
At our house we call it "chuck me"
I didn't realize that this was normal!
Do your kids like to play blanket monster as well?
(Dad gets a large blanket and crawls around under it and if the kids get too close...he grabs them by the ankles and drags them under "the blanket monster" where they get tickle tortured until they say stop!) It really gets the squeeling giggle decibels rockin' at our house!
Post a Comment