One day McKenzie started a prayer and Ethan immediately joined in for his first prayer - clasping his hands together and babbling off something very important. I keep my camera in the kitchen, out of it's case, ready to go (best decision I've made as far as picture taking goes - although with that bit of info and the cookies in the background of the picture, I may have revealed a little too much about where we spend most of our time). Anyhow, although this isn't THE first prayer - I was able to get him to pray again shortly thereafter for a pic. Pretty cute!
Ethan LOVES to brush his teeth. At least once a day, he'll go into the bathroom and say "uh, uh, uh..." until we position the stool for him in front of the sink and then "uh, uh, uh" until we turn the water on and hand him a toothbrush. His toothbrush of choice used to be Daddy's (he seriously would not have it any other way if it was available) until one fateful day, after I caught him splashing one hand in the toilet water while holding the toothbrush with the other hand.....the toothbrush of choice suddenly became unavailable (you just can't gamble with these sort of things).
Need I say more?



3 comments:
Amy, that picture is adorable. I think you are an awesome mom. Keep up the good work!
What a sweetheart, and another little boy to join him how fun. I love little boys. I think they all come with laughter and headaches! I love it.
I love it when my boys have said their first prayer. It just makes everything so worth it!
Post a Comment