Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm it!

TAGGED!
JOBS I'VE HAD
Kooskia Motel Cleaner (gross!)
Piano Teacher
Violin Teacher
Ricks College Custodian (not quite as gross)
Millhollow Frozen Yogurt girl
Telemarketer
Gringos Waitress (some fun times!)
USU Skyroom Restaurant Waitress (also some good times!)
Piano Teacher
Copy Machine girl (a blast!)
Piano Teacher
Brick Oven Waitress in Provo (a place I affectionately call the "B.O.")
Name tag designer and maker (included making all the MTC tags)
composer (earned $1,000 for writing a few background pieces to a children's learning book,
along with writing an alphabet song. Pretty fun!)
diaper changer, human jungle gym, entertainer, disciplinarian, cook, custodian, source of all
knowledge and answerer of all "whys", storyteller, American Idol, dancer, the great
multi-tasker, zombie, teacher, listener.
Piano Teacher...again

PLACES I HAVE LIVED
West Jordan, UT
Orem, UT
Richardson, Texas
Sandy, UT
Kooskia, ID
Rexburg, ID
Provo, UT
Logan, UT
Provo, UT
Logan, UT
Holladay, UT
West Jordan, UT

PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
How does one even choose?

I HAVE VISITED
All the church history sites back East
Niagara Falls

TV SHOWS I WATCH
King of Queens
24
The Office
Oprah
Nanny 911
Wife Swap
American Idol
Lost

FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT
Quiznos
Chilis
Olive Garden

WEBSITES I VISIT
Craigslist
ksl.com
lds.org
bank and credit card sites
Everyone's blogs
e-mail

2 comments:

elonna said...

I love some of your jobs. It is interesting to read some of the things you have done.

Rachel said...

okay, since I don't have tv i am curious as to what "Wife Swap" is.