I've been out in the cold for the past few hours, putting up rock on Jason's house. It even snowed a bit and so my fingers and toes started to get that sting like when you want your dad to finish the snowman for you type thing. Anyway, I thought I would quickly look at the email and then go take a shower before I get ready for class tonight...BUT NO!!!
I will now go 'DRAW SOME HOT WATER AND PREPARE MYSELF A PLEASANT BAATH' instead. Thank You! Oh it will feel soooooo good! :)
I'm so back to be back in blogland and SOOOO glad to catch up on the Stangers! This post is hilarious!! Modest, even in a bubble bath. Not even a little shoulder!? Oh yeah, you're reading Gospel Doctrine... :) I love it!
10 comments:
I've been out in the cold for the past few hours, putting up rock on Jason's house. It even snowed a bit and so my fingers and toes started to get that sting like when you want your dad to finish the snowman for you type thing. Anyway, I thought I would quickly look at the email and then go take a shower before I get ready for class tonight...BUT NO!!!
I will now go 'DRAW SOME HOT WATER AND PREPARE MYSELF A PLEASANT BAATH' instead. Thank You! Oh it will feel soooooo good! :)
How in the world did you get that picture of yourself??!!! That is the BEST! Tub time!;)
Oh..that looks SO nice! I, unfortunatley, was stressing out in the grocery store during naptime!
I love you! This is your best post yet, if that is possible. You make me all warm and fuzzy inside! :)
So, who took the picture? I'm guessing Kenzie since it was "Kenzie Time". She's got a talent!!
By the way, I've never in all my days seen so many bubbles all in one tub! You're great! ;)
I love it! I was at the dentist with all three of my kids for nap time today, not so fun for me.
love it! i'm now inspired!
oh my gosh...i just laughed soo hard! I LOVE IT! i just blog at naptime.
I'm so back to be back in blogland and SOOOO glad to catch up on the Stangers! This post is hilarious!! Modest, even in a bubble bath. Not even a little shoulder!? Oh yeah, you're reading Gospel Doctrine... :) I love it!
I am oh soooo jealous!!!! ANd I love the reading material too! LOL
Post a Comment