Friday, November 14, 2008

Passion

I think we've found our new passion and purpose in life: we are gamers.

Game night number 2 Requirements: Bring a prop and a treat

Props included:
Amy - Jason's letterman's jacket (aaah)
Jason - an eagle scout sash
Cody - a monkey backpack
Bethany - wings
Jon - knit striped boots
Marci - a tie

This is way too much fun. I laughed a lot (sorry to any of you who got sprayed during an unexpected burst of laughter. sorry. Sorry, I said!)



And again, the kids were amazing. McKenzie and Ethan enjoyed it as much as we did. Asher was off and on - but pretty dang good for it being 2 hours after his bedtime by the time we were finished.

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

that was soo much fun!!!! Jon and i couldn't stop talking about how awesome the kids did...
we have got to make this a tradition for sure!

Bethany said...

Oh what fun! I am worried we were TOO much ourselves around you guys for only the second game night....

Jenny said...

O.K. Thanks a lot for the invite! Man we are missing out. So, we were told "no" again on the American Fork hous. The bank wants more money. Maybe we WILL move to Logan. I wasn't considering it until I saw your game night posts. Love your posts Amy, keep up the good work. You are such a good mom.