Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Box

I didn't think she would sleep in there all night. And never in my wildest dreams did I guess she would want to sleep there again. However, the way she was snoozing away, I'm convinced she actually sleeps better in a box. Ethan, on the other hand, prefers freedom.

5 comments:

e.brooke said...

Just put on a stamp or two and mail her to me!!!!

Rachel said...

I think she'll want a neck massage when she wakes up. Ouch!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Looks comfy! ;)
How is the packing coming?

At Home! said...

Just goes to show that boxes are a child's best friend! We can buy nice toys and fancy stuff and suches, and the most fun of all is a box that can become anything with child imaginings. Great Fun! What a little princess!

Julie said...

you are all sleeping in boxes now right? Hope the moving is coming along...