Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mowing

It's not that I'm ungrateful for the help, or not perfectly pleased that he is willing to offer on his own accord. It's just that - is it really necessary for him to mow in the same corner and at the exact same moment?

6 comments:

Bruce said...

Love the helpin' boy. How can you not want him to follow you to the corner with a face like that?

elonna said...

That made me laugh my head off. When Troy was about the same age he used to do the same thing. I think it is really cute!

e.brooke said...

Hey that is a fabulous idea! I need to buy one of those! Currently Daniel has to "help" me vacuumm and it is a very slow process! Side swiping sounds a lot more progressive!

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

Aww, look at those eyes! So stinken cute! -Tiffany

Ashlie said...

I hope you don't mind that I'm enjoying your blogs uninvited. I just had to tell you how awesome I think you are. It's easy to see that you are an incredible person and a breath of fresh air in a world of casual values. Thanks for being an inspiration.

Ashlie said...

Sorry, I realized you probably will be wondering who I am. I'm Clint Hilton's wife, Ashlie. Anywho, I think you're so great.