Cute pictures. The one of Asher in the tub is awesome. He is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. I need to hold him.
Those are so cool and clear! What kind of camera do you have?
so cute! I can't believe how big Asher has gotten, he's adorable. Your little girl is so, so, so beautiful! She looks so much like Elisa. Such blessings!
New camera? Those photos are so clear . . . and so cute. :)
Very cute pics!! And Trav totally wants your (and elisa's) camera now!
Such cute pictures! I love how you capture your life. :)
The camera is a Nikon D40. I love it. It will be even more awesome when I learn how to set it manually :)
I agree!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute pictures. The one of Asher in the tub is awesome. He is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. I need to hold him.
Those are so cool and clear! What kind of camera do you have?
so cute! I can't believe how big Asher has gotten, he's adorable. Your little girl is so, so, so beautiful! She looks so much like Elisa. Such blessings!
New camera? Those photos are so clear . . . and so cute. :)
Very cute pics!! And Trav totally wants your (and elisa's) camera now!
Such cute pictures! I love how you capture your life. :)
The camera is a Nikon D40. I love it. It will be even more awesome when I learn how to set it manually :)
I agree!
Post a Comment