Annika, it looks like you read my blog before I deleted the humongous part about "a big no thanks to those who sided with Jason on the no t.v. issue...." I'm glad you thought it was funny. I quite enjoyed myself. Jason thought it could come off as preachy so I deleted it. I especially liked the part about people forcing me to re-enter society and get rid of my french braid and modest home-made dresses...but, ah well. You were probably the only one that got to enjoy it :) Love you!
WHAT??? You aren't going to share your real thoughts and hopes? Come on Sister. Let's here it! :)
When I was really young I was the eater type. Then when I got a little older I was the playing in it type. Now I must admit I would rather dream about it. :)
It depends on the day, but with a baby in toe it sure seems like I would rather dream about the snow rather than play in it. One of my favorite memories from growing up is building huge snow forts and playing in them all day long. Or maybe it was building them all day long!
I love the snow pictures. Right now I will take staying in and snuggling with Asher. He is getting so big so fast. I can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!
So cute! I love the snow. How are things going with 3 kid these days? Is it a hard or easy adjustment? Take care and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Hey! This is an official request for the reposting of the french braid posting. I didn't get to read it. Plus, I love to be preached to! Your baby is getting so big! They grow up too fast! Katie already started rice cereal!
I think I am more of the dream about it in a cozy place type of gal... although a good snow ball fight is nice every once in a while! And as far as eating it goes...well, I have two dogs, need I say more? ; )
11 comments:
Amy, you are the funniest person I know! I love reading your blog, I love it, I love it, I love it!
Annika, it looks like you read my blog before I deleted the humongous part about "a big no thanks to those who sided with Jason on the no t.v. issue...." I'm glad you thought it was funny. I quite enjoyed myself. Jason thought it could come off as preachy so I deleted it. I especially liked the part about people forcing me to re-enter society and get rid of my french braid and modest home-made dresses...but, ah well. You were probably the only one that got to enjoy it :) Love you!
Dang, I wanted to see the funny no tv post. Pah! The snow one was cute though! I love it how Ethan is wearing a purple glove. :)
WHAT??? You aren't going to share your real thoughts and hopes? Come on Sister. Let's here it! :)
When I was really young I was the eater type. Then when I got a little older I was the playing in it type. Now I must admit I would rather dream about it. :)
It depends on the day, but with a baby in toe it sure seems like I would rather dream about the snow rather than play in it. One of my favorite memories from growing up is building huge snow forts and playing in them all day long. Or maybe it was building them all day long!
I love the snow pictures. Right now I will take staying in and snuggling with Asher. He is getting so big so fast. I can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!
I'm with guy #3 there at the bottom too!
So cute! I love the snow. How are things going with 3 kid these days? Is it a hard or easy adjustment? Take care and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
You delete, I mean, you delite me!
Come play in the Snow!
Hey! This is an official request for the reposting of the french braid posting. I didn't get to read it. Plus, I love to be preached to! Your baby is getting so big! They grow up too fast! Katie already started rice cereal!
I think I am more of the dream about it in a cozy place type of gal... although a good snow ball fight is nice every once in a while! And as far as eating it goes...well, I have two dogs, need I say more? ; )
Post a Comment