We went to my parents' home for a few days including Christmas and had a blast staying up way too late eating, playing games, talking and laughing lots. I was enjoying myself too much to even think about taking many pictures. Luckily, Elisa took some and I also stole some from Tiffany's blog :) Thanks, girls! Here is a small glimpse of our Christmas break:
The following pictures represents Ethan's face and mine during most of the festivities (much cuter on him)
Making gingerbread men
My parents gave every grand-daughter a huge Care-Bear. It was so funny to wake up one morning to the sounds of a group chant of "Care Bear Stare" while they held out their Bears to face eachother.
This is the groupy that actually stayed for Christmas day (besides my parents - the host and hostess with the most and mostess). The rest of the siblings went home early to spend Christmas with their own little groups
Brother Jason, Sis-in-law Tiffany, Me, Jason, Sis-in-Law Lindsey, Brother Travis, Sister Ashley. Thanks for some great times family!!!!!

Asher and I chillin'
I can't believe my little snow man is 3 months old. Time flies!



5 comments:
He is so adorable! I love his squishy little face. I want to kiss him. Also, you look amazing! I would never guess that you just had a baby. Hot mom!
Seriously...it looks like I am the one that just had a baby (not you) in that group picture! ;) Fun times though- even with a bad hair day and worse picture day ; )!! But we will have to do it again soon.. just maybe attempt to get a little more sleep and better pics! ; )
I have to say that those are some very nicely taken pictures! Who does your photography?? ;)
My VERY favorite. . . Kenzie's larger than life bowl of cereal! :) HA!!
I love the Ariel hair! I totally made wigs out of all my shirts too when I was little. I'm so glad you all had such a Merry Christmas!
Cute pictures. I am glad you had a fun Christmas.
Post a Comment