Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Water Days

Who needs Raging Waters when you have a splash park in the backyard...


and a waterslide in the front yard?



Throw in a little lost neighborhood child and you get even more than you bargained for!

6 comments:

Bruce said...

Looks like Ethan Bud is taking the Brunt of the "little lost neighbor child"! :) How fun! I Love the summer!

Julie said...

Isn't it amazing - looks like they couldn't be happier all trying to squish onto one little slide together.

Julie said...

It's probably against blogging rules to comment more than once for on a post - but I'll do it anyway.

By the way, you captured the kids expressions in that last shot - I also think it's hysterical that Ethan is loosing swim trunks. Classic.

elonna said...

I agree on the who needs raging waters... the kids love the yard and it sure is a lot less stressful. You don't even have to worry about loosing anyone! Looks like the kids had fun.

simplycreating said...

Great pictures and great writing. I love Ethan's face in the second picture. He looks so suprised.

I also love that they are in their clothes. I love spur of the moment sprinkler fun, when they accidently get all wet and then ask, "since I'm already wet can we keep running through the sprinklers?" What a great day. I can't wait for school to get out so I can feel like summer has officaily begun.

jaredelizabeth said...

These pictures make me want to be a kid again. Yay...its summer!