Wednesday, April 25, 2007
It's a boy!
It's a BOY!!!!!! We just got back from the ultrasound and it's very obviously, no mistaking it, a boy. The doctor kept commenting on how active he is.......maybe he's getting all his wiggles out before he's born. Ya, good Luck! He and Ethan are going to have so much fun together - probably at my expense here and there. I'm so excited! Bring it on, boys! I love little bulldozers. McKenzie and I can shoot the breeze and polish our nails while they get stuck in a tree somewhere. It'll be perfect. :) Yipppeeeeeee!!! The due date is September 29th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Yea! Another little fella, how wonderful! We can't wait to meet him! love, Tiffany
Yahoo, Amy!!!!!!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
Congrats you guys! How fun - two boys, dying to know what you're going to name him.
HURRAY! Another little bud. Perfect! :)
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I love having two little boys it keeps life hopping.
Congratulations, that is so exciting.
Crongratulations Amy! How fun! I didn't realize you were so far along..time flies! Keep us updated on the family! Take care!
Melly
Congratulations! Thank you for your comments on my blog. I was a rescuing parent when Kyler first started nursery. I learned not to be with Halle - and it has made a ton of difference. You are very wise. Keep checking my blog because I am sure to need a lot more advice. You are the best!
Congrats! Boys are so much fun. And you are right about getting stuck in a tree... Troy has already been stuck in our tree. :)
Post a Comment