.jpg)
O.k., the post we've all been waiting for. I'm not quite sure how "LoverMost" originated, and I'm sorry if it offends you. Some people are a tad bit sensitive about the first word of the conjoined term. But, nonetheless, I like it. Not only because I find it funny to hear those occassional gasps, but because I made it up. It's a great word - not many words have two capitals in it - oh, besides "McKenzie". I guess I just have a thing for it. Anyway, back to the point, I love this picture of Jason and his bro, Mark. I couldn't resist. It portrays the wizardly scholar in him. I love how his cape is flowing just so. Jason is definitely pro-education. He works hard and has accomplished much in his 30 years. He only has two more classes left for his doctorate!!! He should be completely finished with his dissertation no later than 2010. O.k., I'll spare more credentials and tell you what I love most about him. He treats me good! I realize this may sound like a selfish reason to love someone. But, it makes my life happy. He is very thoughtful - one of those flower-giving-for-no-particular-reason kind of guys. When it's his turn to plan Valentines day, the Day we Met or our Anniversary (the three "holidays" we celebrate faithfully), I'll find clues weeks in advance that show he has already started thinking about it and planning for it. It makes it fun and builds up the suspense. It's always a surprise and no matter how much I beg him, he will not let me know the plans (but it's still fun to beg). He spoils me for my birthday each year and has begun the tradition in our marriage of giving eachother experiences for birthdays rather than things. I love that! He often looks sincerely into my eyes and tells me I'm beautiful and sometimes I'll catch him telling someone on the phone that I'm beautiful. He also talks to McKenzie about me. He'll say "McKenzie, is Mommy hot?" or "McKenzie, does Mommy take good care of us?" I must say, it puts a little spring in my step. I could go on and on about him really. I'm sure there will be more posts about him in the future because I don't feel that I've skimmed the surface quite yet.......so stay tuned.



3 comments:
Am I related to this guy really? - He is a real catch! So great to get your email this morning. I've been meaning to send one out too. We (well I) am also blogging. Check us out at http://danielsonschatter.blogspot.com
Lv you Amy! Julie
I think it is great that Jason is so good to you, but how could he be otherwise with such a great wife.
This is a perfect Jason and Mark picture. They are so funny.
You too, are funny. I had to close my eyes during the whole "lover" part! :) HA!! I love you!
-Elisa
Post a Comment