Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Soccer Boy


Our soccer ball happened to be in the family room the same day that I dressed Ethan in his soccer shirt (a real genuine Brazilian soccer shirt - compliments of Grandma and Grandpa Benedict). He started playing with the soccer ball and was having such a great time that I had to whip out the camera. He's so stinkin' cute ... have I mentioned that before? You can see in one of the pictures his favorite thing to do with the ball - play it like a bongo drum. More musician or more athlete? You decide.


5 comments:

Bruce said...

What a handsome boy! :)

I think a good mixture of both athlete and musician is perfect! I got myself a handsome boy that is the perfect mixture! ;)

elonna said...

Darling no matter which he is more of. I am sure he will be both.

simplycreating said...

Amy your children are so cute! How fun is this blog thing. I love looking at your blog and getting the latest updates. Love ya.

Teresa said...

What a cutie Amy. Little boys are great! You never know what to expect next.
Aunt Teresa

Julie said...

I don't know what to decide about the whole athlete vs musician thing - but oh my goodness look at those eyes!!!!! What a cute, handsome little fellow. Kisses to Ethan from his california girls.