
.jpg)
Ethan is so irresistible to me! He is a busy and generally happy little guy. His favorite thing to do is open any cupboard or drawer and start hucking things out of it. I'm amazed out how strong he is. I'll be cleaning one of his hands under the tap and "watch out!" he's fast to pull something out of the sink with his other hand - and I'm not just talking about a spoon or a cup. He can pull out a whole pan with other dishes in it like it's nothing! He loves to stick out his tongue. It's so cute! If I'm sitting on the floor close by, he'll get all excited and crawl as fast as he can to me with his tongue sticking out. And he does not slow down upon contact. He almost knocks me over as he puts his mouth and tongue against my cheek and says "aaaaaahhhhh". It's pretty cute. I'm convinced that he enjoys eating off the floor more than he likes eating at the table. I'll have to admit that because of that, I've served cheerios to him on the floor during a busy moment. He's basically the puppy I always wanted and never had. He makes me smile so much. Even if he's making a huge mess I just mostly can't stand how cute it is. I'm afraid he's going to get away with a lot around me.



2 comments:
Ahh the joy of little boys. Ethan is so darling! I think boys always get away with a lot more because they melt their momma's heart.
It sounds like you have your hands full. I have two little busy bodies soon to be three. They are so much fun as long as you can laugh about everything!
Post a Comment