
One of the big struggles of life - family pictures. It is a lot of work trying to coordinate outfits and smiles - especially with a 20-month-old boy. Ethan wanted nothing to do with getting his picture taken. Can you blame him? There were wide open spaces to explore. He was also very hungry and cold (being the end of November and all). But, I guess the struggle is worth it in the end. Jason's sister, Kristie, took these pictures and did a fabulous job! I'm amazed that she got a family shot with all of us in the same vicinity and with Ethan looking half-way pleasant. It's a good thing that pictures don't generally show the stress, tired, cold, hunger, etc. that everyone is feeling. Just another day in paradise. Thank you, Kristie!!!
This is how Ethan looked most of the time - running away with pouty face. Cute nonetheless.
McKenzie, on the other hand, was very cooperative!




13 comments:
You are absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the picture of you and McKenzie. So pretty! Also, kudos to your cousin on the whole family, it's virtually impossible to get a picture without one kid doing something bizarre. We have a family picture where Gavin is asleep, my sisters oldest daughter is pulling her sweater over her head so you can't see her face, just body and then sweater, her youngest is wailing and her little boy is looking up into the sky. It's actually framed at our house because it's so ridiculous! Love it!
I love your pictures. I'm amazed that you got one that looks so great. I dread family picture day, but love to have the pictures when it's done. I'm so glad I got to see you on Christmas you look great!
Kenzie looks like a little lady, so cute. Ok, you've made me want to brave the craziness of family picture day. I will have to plan a time. Hurray to have an official family picture. Good job team!
Very Cute!!I loved all of them!! I love Kenzie's cute smile in the pictures, it looked like she loved every minute of it! Sorry Ethan wasn't too happy about the whole thing, but it looks like you got some great pictures anwyay!!
At our house Max is the little poser and Lulu is hard to get still.. ; )
Nice pics. The one of Ethan alone and pouting is my favorite.
Family pictures are my favorite! Good job getting them done, they look awesome!!
I love the pictures! Your family is so beautiful. You look amazing. It is always a great day when you can get a good picture of the whole family together. The one in our family that doesn't like it is John. I have to trick him into it ;)
Poor Ethan. We all know how he feels about family pictures. McKenzie look so sweet. You have an adorable family.
Love the mommy and me picture!
Beautiful Pictures! Beautiful Family! Love you guys! -Tiffany
Very cute! How nice to have a photographer in the family willing to take your pictures! We are so overdue for ours.
SOOO CUTE! I didn't know you had three kids. Wow, I am totally out of the loop!
So where are these pictures I have been waiting for? Come on sister, let's see them.
Post a Comment