Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween! My kids dressed up 4 times! Here are some pictures from Trunk-or-Treat and from Halloween night. My friend and her family came trick-or-treating with us (her daughter, Julia, and McKenzie are friends). McKenzie and Julia held hands on their way to each house while talking about....whatever it is that 3-year-old friends talk about. It was really cute. Ethan had no interest in acquiring candy - he only cared about walking along the sidewalk ahead of us as fast as he could, which made for an exhausting night for Jason and me - mostly for Jason since Asher was all snuggly, warm and fast asleep on me (in the Bjorn). Fun times. My kids and I have been eating WAY too much candy! (I think Jason has had a total of 4 bite-sized candy bars. It's not human.......sometimes I wish I were not human. Nah! Please pass another Butterfinger - oh, and I'll have a tootsie roll with that).




.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Oh, what a cute witch you make! ;)Adorable costumes! I LOVE the last picture!! So cute!! Kenzie's wings are so pretty!
What great Halloween pictures. You look great Amy are you sure you just had a baby? love the costumes.
HURRAY, an update! ;) It's not like you have a new baby or anything! :) I like the pictures, even with the "white trash" wings! ;)
Way cool! and I love the "white trash" comment by Elisa. It is fun to use the racial slurs for yourself to describe others! Those are the funniest kinds! Like when fat people crack jokes about people being fat.
HA! Ha! Ok, that was way funny because Elisa is not nearly dumpster enough to be white trash, Ha! Ok, I need a nap. Oh, yeah, Amy I love that you took a three year old and an 18 month old trick or treating! You rock! Fly your broom over to my house!
Like me telling a Redneck joke! Ha!
Actually, Elisa, the wings surprised us all by being the most beautiful, dazzling, sparkling things in the pictures. They looked fabulous in the dark of night. And, with a few safety pins, they even stayed up in the air, ready for flight! :)
Looks like lots of fun! What a cute family! - and hello! Could you have lost your baby weight any quicker?!?!?!
That last picture looks like it should be in a book or something. How sweet! McKenzie's wings are fantastic. :)
Great costumes . . . but one question:
Is Jason a Monk or the Grim Reeper?
Great costumes. the kids look great. I'm with you on the inhuman husband thing. I've been hoarding kit kats and Jared hasn't even glanced at the candy.
I love the costumes. I am with you on eating way too much candy. I can't keep my hands off. There is a really good reason halloweeen is just once a year!
Post a Comment