Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Are YOU reading this?
Confession: I have trespassed into the lives of people I don't even know. Many of the stranger's lives I've peaked into have no idea I did. Ya, spooky! I'm like a ghost passing through; an intruder in the night. This is the beauty of the blog world. I guess it's just an extension of reality t.v. in a way - especially for those of us who have put their t.v.s in storage to collect mothballs with all their other junk. I even frequent a very few stranger's blogs. I was brave enough to comment on one with questions and recieved a reply. Recently an old friend commented on my blog that she had been waiting for a new post from me (Jaime!) :) I had no idea she knew my blog address or that she was reading it until then. I'm glad she commented so that I could find her blog and peak into her entertaining little world. Well, so this leaves me curious. Who is reading this blog? Who are you? What chain of people did you go through to get to me? Are you a regular attender or just passing through? How do you know me? How don't you know me? Time to FESS UP! :) I think it would be fun for all of us to get an idea of how many people actually see our posts. So, if you are reading this, please quickly comment. This experiment may be a huge failure. If I get 3 comments, I'll know that I'm not one of those "popular" blogs that even strangers and the strangers of strangers flock to :) But, I'm betting more people than we even know are viewing our lives. So come out of the closet with it folks. Chisel yourselves out of the woodworks. Maybe we could even form new friendships - or start where we left off with old ones. Besides, I need more blogs to view.....o.k., defnitely kidding about that last part. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



19 comments:
I frequent your blog. I'm not really coming out of the woodworks though. My Comment won't be super exciting, because you already know about me. You will get to have atleast 1 comment though! So there you go sister, I am here for ya! :)
Haha, I'm a blog stalker too. It's kind of fun but mostly I frequent other mommy blogs to see what they do with their kids. It's good advice I think! I also wonder who meanders over to my site. I got a blog counter. You should get one! Then you can see how often your blog is viewed. It's rather enlightening! As always, you know we're Stanger fans. :)
Color me Frequent!
p.s. I'm a total stalker!
I saw you only had three comments so far, so I had to add the fourth to make you one of the more popular blogs! We love to visit your blog!
I love being a part of your life in this wierd stalker way. I feel like we're good friends again because I know all of your little happenings. I love it!
I always read your blog! I have a link to it on my blog and I have had a few people tell me that they read all about my friends...It will be interesting to see if they fess up!
Love you Amy Jo
ha ha the funniest thing about that is that It posted me as "Contact info" (from my "work" blog)
Still love you
amy jo
love
Kel
Brynn is checking in. . .I feel like this is role call in Elementary school. Glad you guys are doing well.
Melissa Petrini...HERE and stalking you. J/K I love to check in on your Amy. How's the fam?
You crack me up! I wonder how many people actually look at my blog sometimes too.
Frequent visitor - think you are a great writer. Love your blog! Cousin.
Tiffany Marit Tessem Benedict...aka "sister from a different mister." Yep, you caught me...and I'm comin back :)
I love to stalk you. Keep on blogging!
Amy, I loved this idea. I have actually wondered the same thing about my blog, so I'm borrowing your idea. Hope you don't mind, Thanks
I am going to be a frequent visitor of your blog... I just started my own and added yours as a link!! Hope thats okay! Your family is adorable!
I am going to be a frequent visitor of your blog... I just started my own and added yours as a link. Hope thats okay! Your family is adorable!
I love to look at your blog! Keep posting!
Hi I've read your blog a couple of times...I'm Heidi Kington's sister-in-law. Every once in awhile I go through her blog list to see what's happening in her family - I can't help it - it's an awesome family!
Mandy
Hey Amy,
I can't believe you check out other people's blogs without asking, how rude! Just kidding. I to would be guilty of blog-surfing. Hope your not offended. You said you wanted to run a tally of who was reading your blog, and I will admit I check it out every once in a while to get a good laugh and some good insight. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Forrest Searle
Post a Comment