Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Sidewalk Art
I love that McKenzie is getting older and able to do more and more things that bring back my own childhood memories. Children bring out a whole new world of summer fun! We're sad to see this season go, but are also excited for some cool, crisp fall weather ahead - along with a cute little bundled up Asher. Life is great. What's better than working on a sidewalk masterpiece together? I was surprised that Ethan also spent quite a bit of time coloring - between taking bites of chalk, of course. Yum! Follow it up with sharing cold popcycles that stain mouths and drip down little fingers and arms, and you've had the perfect afternoon.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You have some artists on your hands! I am VERY impressed! :)
There is nothing like a good sidewalk coloring! Love the person who invented sidewalk chalk! :)
Amy you have the cutest kids ever,and you are the cutest mom ever!
Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute!
Nice! Kenzie K!!!
I want to come and chalk sidewalks with you!!!
thats it - you've inspired us, we're grabbing our sidewalk chalk and heading outside!
Dear Jes:
I happened to notice that you're listed as a contributor on this blog, but can't seem to locate your most recent post - what gives big brother???
So fun!! When I was in Russia I used sidewalk chalk to teach the kids the English alphabet.. worked like a charm. I think they thought they were realy getting away with something! ;)
Post a Comment